Poetry Barn is currently seeking a special person who loves both poetry and technology. The intern will assist with online course layout and administration, inventory, development, marketing, and helping to coordinate events in the barn.
- Age 21 and up
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Familiarity with Mailchimp or similar e-marketing software
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube)
- Familiarity with Excel and Word
- Experience with best practices in client relations
- Grantwriting experience a plus
Poetry Barn is always on the lookout for exceptional teaching artists who combine a love of teaching with superior knowledge of craft.
- MFA degree or higher
- Able to deliver insightful, respectful, and timely critiques
- Able to deliver lesson plans one month in advance of workshop's starting date
- Has preferably published at least one full-length collection of poetry, or multiple chaps